Step 45 : Cookiee!!!  

Posted by Bowl in

*drumm rolls*
Presenting.... COOKIES...
MADE BY
Miss NG Wei Chin....


Double Choc Chunk Cookie..
Cost... RM25... because I'm special ..
I get them for RM20 =)
huh wadd!!!
Haha....

They are really good... really I mean.. you shud try them.. maybe she drugged it..
So you would wanna keep munching them down... Don't believe me??
You try one and see... Then You know... heh heh... She has other variety of cookies...
So if you want cookies... feel free to contact her at 0 1 x - _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Haha u expected me to give u her number rite.. hahah guess again...
Nanti u stalk her all.. I will kena whack get in trouble all soo..
for my safety (MOST IMPORTANTLY) and hers... no numbers.. kakakkaa

If you want cookies.. order through me yar =) she'll gladly make them for YOU =)


This is by far one my fav regular bird rice...
It beats the regular Bird rice I eat almost 3 times a week at college at this stall we call ATAP..
or more like green ATAP aka 'White'

Of course this is not considering the other more traditional bird rice..
Where you need to go into some deep forest to find the stall one...

for those who are not familiar with my terminology
Bird = Chicken
Cow = Beef
Goat = mutton

The rest are mostly normal...

Last but not least...
introducing the best root beer ever.. in my opinion of course

a famous quote in AIM... I think it was produced by Ben Toh
*The root of all beers... ROOT BEER*

Haha these bottles of root beer goes for about RM 5 after mathematical rounding...
I think they can be bought at a cheaper price... But I seldom hunt for them cause I feel
about RM5 for 375 ml is quite mad so I abstain from drinking too much beer...
huh wadd =p

They have a nice texture to the drink... with a good thin smooth root beer flavour..
Available in most Cold Storage outlets...

I promise you.. my new house will confirm be stocked with these =p

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 12:40 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
April 30, 2009 at 3:24 PM

wei... u make that chicken rice that the chipalang hawker stall sold look so good. Oso, what's this chasing dust leh??

April 30, 2009 at 3:24 PM

hehehehe =)

May 1, 2009 at 5:32 PM

heyhey..the bundaberg ginger beer is the best ever!! haha..you can actually see the ginger bits in them..i hate ginger..but it turned my life around! lol

May 2, 2009 at 6:58 AM

haha i still dont really fancy ginger beer... i'll try it out though.. i love the root beer =)

May 2, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Post a Comment