Step 44 : I've been chasing dust...  

Posted by Bowl in ,

I feel like I've been chasing dust the past few months...
I mean yeah I thought it was Gold.. but it wasn't....
Clearly NOT....

With the weight of everything around... It was all pure hope that it will be.. but as clear as it is... DUST is not Gold.. neither is it Charcoal which actually has some use... I really can't tell .. I think I'm purely confused with a clear head...

Dust is not Gold.. yet why am I still focused on it... I've been called ambitious all round my life time... but it takes sights of pure Gold to make me realise the vast difference between the two...
DUST WILL NEVER BE GOLD....

Now the funny thing is that I've seen diamonds which are much more delightful to have around.... gems of glimmering life... expansive non the less... Those which are of pure delight...
A thrill of hope... Hence the saying... diamonds are forever....

The process in which a piece of carbon becomes diamonds... deep down under... + intense heat.....
Nothing comes easy... by means of this... time... pain stakingly long...
Fact to the matter is that man fail to create their own diamonds... Same as to I who fail to create anything... It is as it is.. therefor enough is enough for I do not have the strength to create such a gem.... Refining is my job...

I hope I've wrongly observe the properties of this.... for no one can do anything with DUST....

I choose to die in the flames of refining... But if that which I choose to refine is nothing.. then I have died for nothing...IF I succeed... then that pure GEM is MINE....

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 9:55 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment