Step 37 : The end of Easter  

Posted by Bowl in , ,

The stage was such....
Lights!!!Camera!!! Action!!

It was awesomely basic...
A simple light rig...
Body mics... costumes..
a play...
Music and wahla... Easter comes a live...

As you can see ... we boys are very naughty
haha... we tried to remove all the buttons of Jon's shirt..
I think we got a few lar...
Haha so much for being angels rite

Then we were at it again =)
Bj never wears a shirt inside ...
and his hoodie... is a zip up hoodie...
Nyahahah how tempting rite rite??
Moving on to the people...
A lot of new friendships and what not..
Normal lar.... some people whom I still don't...
Some whom I think should be closer...
But many who come true in the darkest hour lar

Now this girl..
at times I don't get/understand ...
Nice friend to be around

Jamie really is a funny pot.. haha
Its a good thing really =)
She is super farni at most times ...

One of the funniest guy by a mile...
He really does have looads of energy ...

Hmm I've known her since.... hmms... I think 2000...
Sk Sri Subang Jaya age... more so in SMK USJ13

Fellow aim mate... buddies rite... ;)

Puan Sri Salby Ng...
Its quite fun hanging around her...
She's well big sisterly...

Don't play play tau.. nanti she gigit lu..
Kantoi ow... jadi vampire... o.O
Haha WEI CHINNNNNN!!!!!!! *screamss*

haha see she not so scarey after all =p
haha... oh oh... habis lar me this time..
Going to kena oreadi

Haha ah Yap Kor.. help me express my feeling
'Ei....Very scared ow...
after Wei Chin come and chase me... '

Ish every time think scandal mer =.=
The Durian 80 lar the center of attention
DEY!!!

Plotters of lies and deceit
Murderous Man and the EVIL one...

Ahhh...but thie time rite
the demon + satan + Herod + Pilate all jialat



Last but not least...

I look forward to the ministry ...
May our light pierce the darkness....
*I forgot who took the pic... I think its Yap*

So.. the whole Easter time really did not have much of an impact...
not till the last night
A sense of conviction and pain really cringed me.....
I still feel there must be more than this... really...
So much more.. so much more...

Hmm after a days work
Satay =) nyammmm

This entry was posted on Monday, April 13, 2009 at 8:44 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment