Step 39 : Thursday The day of Rest  

Posted by Bowl in ,

ITs the only one day where everything seems to wait for me a little more
Hectic classes... I don't even know if its the right word for it o.O
No time to breathe.. really... >.<

Anyways.. outings with Kev and Chee PanG for past Thursday
I'm pretty dry on thoughts.. anyways
We had a light lunch...

This is proly the best assam laksa to me..
I'm not really a fan.. so .. I stay away from it very much so..

We went for this excellent buffet in Puchong

Its known as
Restoran Shabu-Shabu
No.55, Jalan Puteri 1/6,
Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

A lot of food stuff... Beef, pork, mutton and much more =)

So the food is just cool...
I'm quite speechless about it currently..
Just know its good... =) trust me

Trust Me.. I think they would think soo too =)
Can't you sense their happiness =p

SO last but not least.. came across this really funny thing at the restaurant

Make sure your foods are cooked before Enjoy
Haha... CIna man betul wei... haha..

Argh... mood = agitated now..
Mind is sort in panic mode I think.. sigh
But enjoy the pictures.. =)

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 10:43 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

i think the "do not POP your hand into conveyor" is more hillarious...

April 17, 2009 at 4:21 PM

haha yeah it is.. sounds like fingers are detachable

April 18, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Post a Comment