Step 40 : The I Post  

Posted by Bowl in ,

I like.. food =) who doesn't
I like to play games... but I no longer have the time to..
I like people who are sacrificial and non calculative individuals
I love photography... I think its evident
I love to sing... hmm yes I actually do

I dislike liers...
I dislike 2 faced people
I dislike people who fail to realise mistake
I hate people who come across as they know everything
I hate people who are square in thought(thinks their way is the only way)

I pity people who are stuck in their shell

This entry was posted on Friday, April 17, 2009 at 6:53 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

O.o
o.O

I hope I'm not in one of those category. =S

I too pity those who are still in their shell.

April 17, 2009 at 9:31 PM

hmm no lar.. of course not

April 18, 2009 at 3:27 PM

hmm...
i have a feeling.
that.
i.
am.
part.
of.
the.
kind.
of.
people.
mentioned.
there.

*gulps*

April 19, 2009 at 5:12 AM

maybe... maybe not.. who knows rite..=)

April 20, 2009 at 2:20 AM

Post a Comment