Step 36 : Times of refreshing  

Posted by Bowl in , ,

Angels from on high have come to Putra Stadium...
Apparently the angels din't have enuf practice...
So rite.. u see their pose the hands never do properly wan...
One higher one lower all... Aiyo... aper macam ni

Lepas tu ader Kenknee belakang tu.. buat muka poser ... arch arch all haha

Heh heh.. little miss Hoo...
Tak jadi become angel..
SO here's her star moment...

Hmm.. the best song to me singing at a time like this is ...

Times of refreshing
Here in Your presence
No greater blessing
Than being with You
My Soul is restored
My mind is renewed
There's no Greater Joy Lord
Than Being with You

Basically my mind is killing me daily...
The thoughts that run through are like a train
Filled with a load to be delivered...
and at every stop.. its just a pick up of more goods to be delivered...

What I want to do I cannot do
What I need to do ties me down
What I want to do is not what I need
What I need to do should be what I want
Some how if i only knew all that lies ahead...


This entry was posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 at 12:22 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

rayche|who  

WHOAAAAH i look FAT.

and gosh, such visible pimples.

and angle in italy's jersey? something's not right there. =p

April 12, 2009 at 9:55 AM
raychelwho  

and heeeheee... the group pic's so sampat!! =D

April 12, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Haha.... italian angel =)
ok wert.. sounds quite stylish no??

haha kesampatan =)

April 13, 2009 at 5:46 AM

Post a Comment