Step 43  

Posted by Bowl in ,

Firstly... a big SHOUT OUT to
Ms Hazel Yeo.. who isn't really known as ms Hazel Yeo any more..
But technically I doubt she actually sees this.. but ow well...

Well for those who don't know.. she got married past week end...
CONGRATS!!!

Din't manage to get any pics of the newly weds...
cause I din't really know if it was appropriate
for me to paparazzi
Well I was given the privilege to worship lead for the wedding ceremony
And I wore PINK... yes PINK....
Suit + Pink shirt....
Haha.. rare sight it is...

Miss Emmy Toh... Her dress was super nice weii... I just HAD to get a pic with her...
Too bad you can't really see the full dress thanks to her bag.. but really..
Her dress was nice ... like really nice
Had a very Greek look in my opinion
Serene mentioned what it was called..
I naturally forgot...


So after youth had meeting...
The first ever T10... yes it actually only took 10 mins =)
Usually its called T10 but happens to go super long like 30 mins or so..
=)
T10 is technically the Youth Leaders meeting... to discuss issues and what not lar =)
Sat evening Went to this restaurant in Bukit Damansara
La Risata
Was with Sarah Liew, Liz and Jon Yee
We had a good time talking about different things.. haha
Some of which I thought was really amusing...
The food was fantastic ler....


Think about the scallops.. and creamy fettuccine

This pizza was plain crazy...
Pure cheese pizza but it tasted awesome...
like... fuuyoo good...
I had a bit more to write on this post..
But suddenly my house had a power failure...
Then I lost my train of thought

Ow well.. final bit...

Two of my beloved plushies...
Yes I actually do have plushies...

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 7:37 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

U look good in a suit wei. I was a little iffy about the pink but I like it overall. When i get married, u must wear suit ok? I promise not to make u wear pink. hahahaahah

April 28, 2009 at 8:38 AM

ahah.. wahhh... u already booking me to come for ur wedding all ar.. o.O long way too gooo ler...... haha a good 5 years minimum...

April 28, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Post a Comment