Step 41 : Chinese Blood...  

Posted by Bowl in ,

More FOOD =)
This time .. chinese...
We ocassionally crave for chinese food rite??


THe prawns don't look fantastic..
But they sure do taste good =)
Its coated with a mix of salted egg I think
It tastes almsot the same as salted egg crab
Exept the innards is prawn instead


The tofu with mince meat was fantastic..
nice tangy flavor with the fried tofu texture
Goes well with white rice =)

So yes... exams are near..
May God have mercy...
I barely have the time to study..
Seriously... its not funny >.<
I think this exam will be difficult... a lot to cover
Lack of time
However I think finals will be well.. more prepared for lar...
Emotions needs to leave NOW....
Else my mind will be my main problem...

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 7:50 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I Hate uuuuuu... i wannnnnt

April 19, 2009 at 4:27 PM

hehe.. i know u hate me... =)

haha... too bad lar.. US tak der these type of chinese food kakaka

April 20, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Post a Comment