Step 57 : Nambawan  

Posted by Bowl in ,

So ... was at home..
Studying...
Then mom called...
"oi... I taking half day leave... I come back we go eat lunch"
I was like.. har... ok lar... can lar... we go... o.O

At the back of my head.. owhh noo... dah la cannot study wanna go lunch some more...
sigh.. so didn't wanna disappoint mom..
So we went to some corner of PJ...
Taman Sri Manja

I kid you not... Nambawan...
Well its better than the one I saw at Sentul
Restaurant V _ r g _ N _....

So mom said it was really good...
The chef... stayed in Germany..
Moved to Singapore... Worked in 5 star hotel
Er.. so right.. whats he doing operating this cheapo place...
Really it looked quite cheapo...


Hmm I had this grilled lamb with garlic mint sauce I think
Can't seem to remember names.. sigh
It was ok.. the cut of meat was think..
It was barely 0.5cm....
But the marination and the sauces was cool...

Mom had this....
Its called as the name says...
Apparently their chieu pai (famous dish)
And it was fantastic =)
haha.. it was.. really..
It was a nice cut of pork....
Appropriate fat to meat ratio...
Goes well with the sauce.. =)

By far the best pork chop I've tasted lar...
so thumbs up
Owh.. yes.. we also had mushroom soup...

Sigh... my web browsers are acting up on me.. =.=
Yes... browserS...
Really....
My Safari which I have been using...
Refused to open my blogspot..
Why?? it said that I need to enable Java scripts and cookies...
Which I DID.... =.=
Sigh.. I really like using Safari .. but now its -.-

Then my Internet Explorer 8... stupid buggish IE8
It hangs... it doesn't allow me to drag and edit my email properly...
DOn't let me attach things properly... argh...
Else I would put the mushroom soup pic first before the pork belly.. =.=
And not to mention the SPacings...
Its soo stupid.. Enter... ok spaced down..
But its not actually spaced down.. its just showing me its spaced down
need to press Shift+Enter... twice.. then only It will leave a line

At least Safari enter once gau tim =.=

well that's the 2 I have on my com currently...
And its soo irritating.. don't plan on putting on another... =.=
Ow well...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 5:19 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment