Step 56 : I think...  

Posted by Bowl in ,

Well... More so than anything else...
I think I'm in trouble...

Mean while more pictures for the viewing...
Do comment
This is one of the first few 'test' shots...
It turned out ok I guess...

Sigh... so much so distracted lar.. I have been studying..
but how much?? well... I don't think its a significant amount
I risk failing ... Which.. is really not what I want to do
I mean I study but the mind's thought are just some what overwhelming


Hmm I think this picture is a bit
In Your Face

sigh... many people fail to understand many things...
My self included...


I kinda like this shot...
Don't know if everyone else would agree with me or not

Simplicity is something looses it self with age -.-
Nothing is no longer as simple...

Cool ness...
Can you believe that nearly all the clothes shot in this pictures
Actually belong to the Chan brothers...
Simply mix and match and wah la.. jadi lar...
Power pack...

Hmm maybe its me...
So many negatives..
So few positives...
Could be me... hmm...

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:21 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

what's this for?? that's definitely not u... trying to tipu eh... tak jadi ok. hahahaha

2nd picture not too good but the rest boleh tahan la. definitely not "clothes modelling" type. more like photos for portfolio of a modelling job. =) but nice colors n all. just not my type.

May 27, 2009 at 6:49 PM

hey.. yeah of course its not me lar.. duhh... =.=

its for a friend...
haha

May 28, 2009 at 7:50 AM
raychelwho  

i like ur test shot, the first one. ;)

May 28, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Post a Comment