Step 48 : Mediocre weekend  

Posted by Bowl in , ,

Alright... this is how it went...


It was one of those... preparing for college thingies...
A lot of good points... plenty of conservative ones... a couple of random ones...
And I've come to terms with the mentality of older individuals with young kids...
I saw a bunch of aunty and uncles who wanted the best..
But don't really see ways of bringing out the best...

Well to me.. Hearts cannot really be questioned...
If the heart is Good the heart is Good...
If the heart is Bad... then it is Bad
The act that follows reflect the heart...

I accept it as this and its only my 2 cents...
People like to define the heart with the act that happens..
When in fact a bad act doesn't reflect a bad heart...
This goes vice versa

SO in fact... to me.. the act doesn't justify the heart...
Neither is the act a reflection of the true spirit man...

A change of heart... now... hmm is that possible??
I think yes... rare??
Yes...

So if you don't understand anything I wrote up there..
IN SHORT

The heart is not reflected by the action
Neither
Is the action reflective of the heart....

Now if you're thinking
THIS CANNOT BE?? I DISAGREE... bla bla bla bla because of this and that its like this..

I tell you this... its the mind that you have forgotten about... the heart says one .. the mind says another and the body acts ... the heart is the generator of the mind.. but the mind has the ability to lie.. even to the heart...

It funny why I'm thinking for both sides to an argument.. =.= argh

Moving on.... more FOODD...

So Tabby, Matthew Corban and I went with Miss Rosemarie to the air port...
Not before dropping by for...
*drumm rolls*

Food at Jalan 222... Hokkien mee... aka... foookin chow... (sounds like bad word)
THe best in town..
THe one we ordered was the one with mihoon and mee...
A must try =)

The clam/lala was just alright.. and the bird had an excellent flavour...

Thats about it... I'm too lazy to describe the food...
The :s of the week end has gotten to my head...
It din't suck... just that it din't give me the motivation to face the following week...
2-3 days of class/ intensive course
A few practices here and there... meetings tooo.... and the following week end will be here
So... I shall look forward to NEXT SAT... =)

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 3:31 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment