Step 49 : Why am I here  

Posted by Bowl in ,

I was out with a very dear friend of mine last Tuesday evening
And she asked me (paraphrased) Why do You go to CHURCH??

My direct answer was.. it is more fulfilling cause its a higher calling to do things there...


But now when I thought about it again... It wasn't really my choice...
I was just called to it...
And being in it... I just know that I've been chosen and hand picked by a power so great...
Its impossible to say I want to leave this place...

I was never trained... neither was I thought the ways and process to it which I know
It will come soon that strength which you need... don't worry just belive and have faith

This entry was posted on Monday, May 4, 2009 at 8:42 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment