Step 53 : New Gear + A fresh start  

Posted by Bowl in , ,

My baby camera has got some new gear =) WOOT!!!
ok to start things off... 2 new filters =)
One Pro1d Uv filter for my 18-200mm
And a heliopan SH-PMC for my 50mm =)

okay... apart from that got a new super fast memory card as well

Spent a lot this week..
But its quite good investment =)
Only need to actually get this now.. and no longer in the future =)

SO yes... went out ate more and more stuff as per usual
Sushi Zanmai...
Not a bad place.. but I did not take that many pics...
Only a few to wet and tempt your appetite


Salmon Sushi always hits the right spot right =)
These are to me one of the best you can find around for not so crazy of a price
Many times a lot of Sushi restaurants nowadays really give you cheapo salmon
Too thin lar.. no kick lar.. not fresh lar.. The ones here are highly impressive =)

So in the afternoon ...
I watched Angels and Demons...
Found the show a waste of time
Think National Treasure..
Only a larger version.. its sad.. really..
Conspiracy and dirty tricks.. =.=
Really.. so what...
Doesn't seem soo fancy after all =.=


Went to Murni's at SS2 before YE practice Thursday...
I must say there has been a bad decline in their food quality...
I had the carbonara and it sucked..
So watery.. like drink soup spaghetti
Yes I noticed.. the picture spelled Speghetti instead of Spaghetti...
Purposely wan =)

Its been such a Highly Underwhelming week... No highlights...
No Interesting events... No Wow thats cool... only much anguish and things that make you cringe
Nonetheless.. life goes on and the wheels turn without you trying to do anything....

I really am looking forward to that fresh start...

This entry was posted on Friday, May 15, 2009 at 8:59 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment