Step 47 : Labour Day  

Posted by Bowl in , ,

Day out at FRIM...
Woke up super early in the morning...
only to take mom with he cell group to FRIM...
Of course I only had 1 mission
Get a few pictures... but.. I think i failed badly.. my pictures sucks this round
Comment if u think other wise...

This is.. or shud I say... was the only shot I thought was acceptable....
However this shot it self.. banyak spoiler inside.. but if u like it.. let me know =)

There are these steps up thiss hill where the river technically comes from lar...
Quite a climb for fat people like me =p

What kinda day would it be if it din't end with Dim sum rite...
I din't really bother snapping much cause my mom was there...
So yeah

Sad things happen... here's the story....
SO... I drove mummy to FRIM....
Then we decided to tell the CG members
to have a walk first while we went to scout the area for a place to go..
Then right.. we drove along eventually we came to this area...
It had a one lane road and the side of the roads for 'soft road' or just normal non tared road lar
Then I decided.. lets not go here lar.. the other side is the 'correct' place....
Then mummy said ok lar.. U-turn lar...
So i stick the car onto the soft part of the road...so that Reverse and turn back out lar...
While reversing.... this loud CRak sound came out... followed by scratches =(
It sounded like the bottom... SO if u're in that position already... really cannot do much
Went straight infront.. and CRAKKK.... 2nd time =( this time in front...
Straight away I knew something was wrong oreadi ....
True enough... THe bumper got one dent lubang d =(

Then when the car turns a full right...
the tire actually rubs against the back of the bumper... =(
Owh noo.. more repairs... sigh....

This entry was posted on Friday, May 1, 2009 at 6:05 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

hahahaha I did all my movie shooting at FRIM but I tot it was called FIRM. But I dont remember the waterfall tho.

May 5, 2009 at 1:08 PM

haha all i know is that u went into the jungle lar rite ;)

May 5, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Post a Comment