Step 55 : Refreshing.. really..  

Posted by Bowl in , , ,


So right... so much to deal with
Yet... just got to keep going .. right??

So right... more pictures for everyone too see...

"Eh... DARREN!!!
HOW come U TAKE ...
Picture of GUY... *gasp*
U SWING THAT WAY D AR??"

NOOO of course not =.=
Helping friend out mar.. port folio ...
Inspiring international Asian model tau...

"o nowander lar.... phew not _ _ _"

Heh... anyways.. feel free to comment...


NEXT.... Food... yes...
Old town white coffee...
Simple toasts and soft boiled eggs...
Their week day breakfast menu.. quite worth it...

RM3.99 for well.. a hot coffee, 2 soft boil eggs + single layer toast
I think its good value =)
The pics.. well came not from the set lar..
took mom to eat one of the mornings...

Sang at Cheras/Ampang in church today...
Rescue
I can't really say I'm all comfortable yet..
Its quite weird walking into a place with something specific to do
With a different crowd...
All this time its been choir choir choir when ever it comes to singing
This time.. this 4 different wonderful individuals...
Whose company I do enjoy...
All in all .. I must say..
This is what I wanna built and where I DO wanna be...

After which.. we went for LUNCH...
This restaurant in Sentul..


I'm not sure what this is called..
But its got prawn and sotong(calamari)
The sauce is really... mmm mmm...

Siong tong lala...
I think that's what its called lar
Its technically a clam dish..
With a bit more soup


Its been a long time since I've been challenged by a message shared
I've been looking for spiritual truths for my own sustenance..
Which has manage to keep me going for a while lar..
But today.. really..

When things are bad.. its clear that God has a miracle in mind
AS little faith as I have...
I have done as much as I can..
It is only God who can do the rest ...

I can't say I deserve all that I received
I'm struck by my own words which I shared past week end
"you don't deserve it if you did not put effort in it"
All I can do is expect a miracle...

God help me, I of little faith

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 2:40 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

The photos of CP are all really nice. Hahaha! really look like model edi lah...

May 24, 2009 at 8:10 AM

haha...
thx... yeah he does

May 26, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Post a Comment