Step 13 : Welcome 2009  

Posted by Bowl in

Its a new year... 2009
Happy New Year

Eve was alright... a day in church.... had dinner with Wei Chin...
She was LATe =.= SUPER late...
To her future boyfriend.. beware...
I was so bored I decided playing with my plushie in the car

Ok supposedly I got one of this zebra for my mom... but it was so cute..
so I decided to get one for my self.. so yeah this little dude is mine ;)

Hmm I decided to name this fella Bo.. and my mom's zebra Do... so together they are...
*drum rolls*
BODO

Haha sorry I know very ss... but really.. check him out.. power...
heh heh thats not really his name =p
Ask me if u wanna know d real name ;)

Supposedly wanted to be Satanic and not go to church.. but went in the end anyways...
Hmm that weird tingling sense about something is back.. =.=
I wonder what this time...

When I got home after a Starbucks coffee with Ben Toh... I walked into this moth... Maybe it means some thing..

hmm ow well

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 7:51 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment