Step 14 : Back at Ampang  

Posted by Bowl in , ,

Last Sat...

Went back to see my grand mother and eat her 'Pan Mee'
For those who do not know what pan mee is...
Its a flour based noodle
The shop is in the Ampang Market...
seems very famous among the Ampang older folk

*I forgot to change the font colour.. I'm sooo blur =.=*

Well Grand ma's been sick... and she's getting old...
and the rest you would know what it means...
so mom asked me to take some time off to go visit her ..
eat her noodles and take some pictures...

How absolutely difficult it was to just find time to visit her...
Somethings need to change...

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 7:55 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I want to eat pan mee!!!

Bring me when i get back?? :)

Thank u darren :)

January 10, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Post a Comment