Step 17 : When I was a small boy =)  

Posted by Bowl in

Hmm I found these pictures lying around the house..
So I decided.. Hey... why not scan them and put the up.. =) so here they are

*8-9 mths old*

*2 years old... 5 days after my birthday.. so fun =)*

So yes.. growing up was fun...
though I've forgotten most of the memories from the baby years...
The people around are what maters...
Through Pre school... primary school.. high school... =)

Such a time as this ....

SO yeah.. I got a new mechanical pencil.. so fun =)

Honestly I'm obsessed with mechanical pencils...
I like those stylish well design ones...
As usual they cost much.. =p
So rite..I never had the heart to buy them...
I mean would u buy a pencil for 40 bucks.. don't think so rite =p.. haha

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 9:41 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment