Step 22 : Chinese New Year Day 3  

Posted by Bowl in ,

Kenny and I today decided to visit pastor Steven...
After hanging around at his house for a little while...
Ps decided to take us out for something sweet.. =)

I tell you it was sooo good...
But rite... +.+ soo fattt already ler...
The amount of food over CNY...
WAH..... not fat aso bluff haha


But am grateful for the food haha =)
You should try it... D'lish and Delicious foods are really good....
If want any suggestions.. come come ask me hehheh

So yes a new lens.. =)
At last muahahahahahah

Apparently I get bored very fast =.=
Brain wiring went wrong ahhaha....
Sifu Rachel Hoo suggested to play around with some high speed shots....
So yes sifu... I will try my best SIFU... I won't let you down sifu...
I will make you proud sifu =) Don't kembang too big sifu hahahah...

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 5:23 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

i'm no sifu lerr..><

January 29, 2009 at 7:57 PM

hahah its ok.. dont shy shy =)

January 30, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Post a Comment