Step 16 : Youth Mission Revival  

Posted by Bowl in , ,

The challenge to step out once again... ow well

I like his style... interesting.. captivating.. inspiring...

Things I learned this week in point form...
- God never required u to put up a strong front face... he just asked you to come as you are
- It is not our right to stay the way we are and not move forward no matter what the circumstance.. God called us...

So yes.. sadly I got not much other pictures... and I got nothing more to say...

Sooo I thought I'd explain the word Adonai...
Adonai is the hebrew name for God
root word Adon or (Adn) which means Lord
Adonei Ha'adonim - The lord of lords
and there are tonnes of variations to The word adonai...


The song Adonai by Hillsongs goes:

I lift my voice
I lift my praise to You
I lift my hands
I lift my worship to You
And I love You more than I can say
Oh I love You more than I can say
Ever I will sing
Only You will I adore
Glorify my Lord
Only You will I serve
For the world will fade away
Still my soul to You remains
Only You will I adore
Oh I love You always
Oh I love You always~

There's nothing better than to look for the answers in God for everything else will fade...
There for only You will I adore

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 6:01 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment