Step 6 : Youth Camp - Part1  

Posted by Bowl in

This Is Now...
camp was ok....
this portion will be about the physical part of camp...
non spiritual details....

Quite a good camp despite the availability of major set backs....
A lot of very young kids.... I mean really young.. some of them still unknown to me o.O

hahah.....

This camp I was the following...
CST
Worship leader
Game assistant
Cg leader
Photographer

Those where the 'official' positions lar.. the not so official one is alter worker ... that's about it...
Hmm the amout of DSLRs at camp.... there was:
Nikon
D40x-Kelvin
D50 - Shawn Sham
D60 - Vivian and another I think I not sure who
D80 - Brian Siew and Keane
D90 - me =)
Canon
Eos 450D - Pamela I think

A bunch of Digital Ixus... and 1 PowerShot SX10 I think.. not too sure...


Session were ok.. rooms were mad.... Hot water some times got some times don't have
Air Cond was some times freezing some times fine...
Toilet bowl... flush things float back up o.O scary wan I tell you
Equipment got stolen... 2 Guitars... 1 effects paddle... 1 Lcd Monitor... 2 wireless mic... 1 wired mic...
Stupid thieves....
Well despite everything... we still enjoyed =)
1 Car consisting of Adrian Chew, Emmy Toh, Kevin Chan, Kuan Jee lian came from Kl on the third night... and we all had fun.... =)


Such a memorable camp.... Names of people I've gotten to know better through camp...
er.... this will be sad... cause of its fewness
Micheal Loon
Sarah Liew
Matthew Lee
Jon Yeoh
Yin Mun
Chloe
I guess that's good enough.... took a lot of pictures.. will post up more soon
Honestly I feel this camp is very much related to me as... one of the 'theme' songs of this camp was The Stand.... Some what my AIM team's theme song....
Though the planned camp song was With everything... In actual.. turned out The Stand was the main song which all the 260 young people were really singing too...
Gone are the days which the AIM buds hanged together every time...

I love this pic... looks nice.. I'm proud of it...
Except for Sarah's Rudolf Sunburned nose... hahaha amusing...

The End of Part 1
This Is Now

This entry was posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 at 10:01 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

my noseeee!! hahahahhaha.
i love the pic toooo :) hee.

December 19, 2008 at 4:26 PM
Anonymous  

Good job darren..
those pics are nice..

December 19, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Post a Comment