Step 9 : Its Christmas Day =)  

Posted by Bowl in ,

Merry Christmas everyone~~~~ =)

Part A of Gifts... May receive more on this Sat =)

The time of the year were everyone creates lists
and
budgets for friends whom they wanna buy things for and what not....


Last night was Kevin's House warming/ Christmas Part...
loads of Lamb... and.. pork... siew yoke...


Super stuff....
We tried our best to eat all the food we could... really ;)
SOrry I didn't shoot the food cause I was busy eating much =)
However....


Haha she's gonna kill me if she sees this =p... or at least I think she will...

Some random bottle thing =.=

On a random thought... I got this gut feeling something going on... its like a sense tingling.. =.= ...

Owh owh owh .. spidey senses... =)... hahhaa ...

hmm but really... somethings disturbing .. I wonder what.... Hmmmmm ow well....

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 25, 2008 at 1:56 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

WOIIIII!!!
I kill youuuu!

December 25, 2008 at 7:25 PM

heh heh... come come come ;)

December 26, 2008 at 12:24 AM

Post a Comment