Step 10 : Eat Eat Eat =.=  

Posted by Bowl in , ,

So yes... 2nd dinner in 2 days.... and in about another hours time I'll be endulging in some sinful food.. Steaks and what not in Victoria Station o.O
Here I am trying to loose weight.. but kan... failing badly lar >.<... ow well...

Last night was at Aunty Eva's place.... Big house... has its own fountain... and tv room.. and a lot lar... its really nice...
SO this aunty invited my mom for dinner.. the amount of food was just ok.. but right...

Check that out wei.... Fresh Oysters...
who servers fresh oysters in an open house....
And here I was digging into 2 very fresh and nice oysters....
Could have taken more.. but did not dare too.. I mean..
Absolute sinfullness >.<

I had 3 full plates of lamb... it was nicely roasted...
tender and haha FAT lo me..... >.<

Ow well... More to come ;)

I'm sorry for freaking out... its just really weird for me though I kinda knew and it wasn't much of a surprise...

This entry was posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 at 4:12 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment