Step 7 : Youth Camp - Part2  

Posted by Bowl in ,

Ok the spiritual part of camp....

Day 1
The main issue at hand was the stand which we make.... THE Stand sums the entire session up

What Do You Stand For??
What Defines Your Life?
What Separates You from others??

5 things to stand against
Pressure of the moment
Convenient excuses
Deceptive arguments
For God's truth
Stand where others fall

Day 2
Main issue was purity... the right relationships in life

Ordained by God and endorsed by God empowered people....
A lot to stand against in keeping pure....
Sexual stuff.... wrong relationships.... and so forth...
I think explanation is not too necessary

Day3
Once again making a stand against impurities.... the story of Daniel in the book of David... and how he refused the pleasures of life and was delivered ... the main question was what was your calling in life??

The question of what is the name that God has called you to be??

Daniel means God my judge
Mishael means who is what God is...

What has God called you to be??
Who has God called you to be?? A Daniel??
or wad else could he have called you to be?? a flame?? An Evangelist? A pastor??
A friend??

Owhkay I admit by this point of camp... I some how lost focus to what was being preached cause it became so distant to me....

Why?? Cause I do know who I am.... what I'm called to do...
The main questions which I had and still is un answered up till now still remains so .. yeah....

Day 4
Basically surrendering to God's will and going out to make a difference and all that...
I summarised everything so yeah....

The main thing I learned this camp is that God still works... marvelously and graciously...
Despite the responsibilities.... he pulled me through....
The biggest challenge was worship leading a bunch of new people...
I really didn't know how to react.... Really... but I thank God he still did what he needed to do....

Ok here's the time where I post up pics of people praying and all but I decided not too for the privacy of each individuals.. so yeah .. no pictures..... look out for part 3

The End of Part 2
This Is Now

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 7:01 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment