Step 108 : Christmas Wish List 2009  

Posted by Bowl in

What better time than to Post up a wish list

When You've got a nice big fat picture
oF 100 dollar billss
IN STACKS

OK... this technically is my MAJOR WISH list
Not a Specific Christmas one cause probably I'll get none of them this Christmas
1. MBP
2. 70-200 nikkor
3. a 22" pc monitor maybe??
4. 11-16 tokina

Those are top 4 lar...
But I'll probably get none of them
SOO.....

Here's the realistic one

1. A PS3... ok.. guess its not that realistic too
2. cufflings... (some one got me an early christmas Gift) =)
3. A key chain... metal one nice one...
4. a white long sleeve shirt.. Just got 2 different ones of this on my own
5. a wallet would be nice
6 . There was this money notes holder i saw... its like a clip..
Usually used to clip 50's or something
7. owh I dont mind a small lens pen those to clean the view finder of ur camera
8. ankle socks... I would buy them my self.. cause i dont realy have use for them...
I usually wear jeans .. so... ankle socks was never necessary and also
I think they're over priced =.=
9. a new watch.... Seiko... maybe one of those kinetic ones...
but this maybe shud be up there in the impossible list
10. owh ... 2 new kingston 8gb thumdrives would be excellent
I'll take 4 too but 8 would be more useful..

Ow well... may edit this soon ..
Its just a half thought of thing

I dont expect anything form any one...
Its just a statement of WISH

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 6:35 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

LoL. Realistic doesn't just mean lower priced than the original wishlist. ahha..your number one on the wishlist already can buy all the realistic ones.

November 30, 2009 at 12:30 AM

u are right ;)

Practicality factor and price plays a big part ;)

December 2, 2009 at 7:16 PM

a gor, that picture of that 100 dollar bills real ah?? Also, the singapore pictures from 2 postings back just looks damn way cool la. make me feel like must visit Singapore!! (of all places) hahahhaha I really like the side view of the christmas tree!!

December 2, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Post a Comment