Step 102 : Calvary Carnival 09  

Posted by Bowl in

Last Saturday was the Calvary Carnival 09
It was quite a fun day...
A lot of stuff which I will explain as we go on ;)


Typically ... a carnival has many stores...
Among some... FAMOUS CHINS....
Her cookies... fuuyooo.. =)
All you who haven't tried... need to.. =)

The youth... Had 2 stores
Hit Da monkey
And
Dunk Em


This one.. some how din't work well


IT was quite fun lar.. watching people get dunked
But overall right
I think I enjoyed my self for other reasons lar...
Dunk In was just tiring
I feel the age wei
WAd de... and I'm only.. 20 =.=
O crap!!

Here... Ps Richard Tried to sell Him self to get dunked
At 100 coupons ( RM200)
At first but there were no takes

Then he reduced it to RM50
Yet.. no takers
Hahaha... Ow well
Tab Got dunked for RM20 I think...
So yeah.. not bad la I guess

I was pleasantly surprised
That Sushi King was at the Carnival

And they technically brought the conveyer with them
Quite amazing...
I din't expect the belt to be well brought along
Priced ar Rm 4 for a small pack.. and Rm 10 for a big pack
I think ok lar... quite fair priced lar

Considering that I generally do not like Sushi King any more
THe sushi I had were quite satisfactory
Chuka Chinmi Sushi
And
Ebikko

I din't take picture though...
Too busy eating

Pasta from the Pastor's stall
Tasted not bad lor..
This wasn't the one I had
This was Kenny's

Haha due to drizzle
and splash from the Dunk In
and stray tennis balls
Haha the champions took up umbrellas


"aiya.... Coconut ar...!!"


Joanne Yeoh
I think Thats her name
She was good =)
So I think lar... loved her electric violin too.. really cool
Ever seen one??


I think this shot tak berapa jadi
But it will be nice if the effect worked lar..
But
It Din't
Sigh.....

The carnival was ok lar over all
I kinda liked it
What was fun was well..
Got lar.. =)
hehheh

Hanging out with friends is the best
Often the case with everything lar

Its easy to be a destructor
But its never easy to build anything
Time to Buck Up

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 9:42 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

=(..carnival 09 pictures..i dun have..=(

I think right, if you wanted to create the image of her playing..you should overexpose the background, kasi lagi overexposed, then kasi flash on her..soft diffused flash la..

macam you got mobile-photostudio ahhahahahah!!

November 3, 2009 at 10:45 AM

lols... its ok keane...
Dont sad...

EH KEane.. u not good lar... SImply call me flash on her...
Oiyo... I tell Tab and Brian lar..
THey sure scold you wan

Haha.. to be honest i dint plan that shot...
so yeah hence the not good stuff

but will try next time ;)

November 4, 2009 at 6:13 AM

i thot you say no shots of me... itu umbrella tu kan saya... -.-"

November 4, 2009 at 8:38 PM

how can famous chin's cookies become so cheap??!!?
that's not fair.. i wannn!!

November 9, 2009 at 2:49 AM

@Belle
Lols...
I tot u asked when u kena dunk mar
That is the only shot with u in it... the rest is very random

@Mich.T
Hmm Famous chins that day a bit ex lar
But hahah never mind.. worth it.. =)
MAybe right.. .she put drug inside wan ler

November 9, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Post a Comment