Step 105 : Singapore Part 1  

Posted by Bowl in ,

Heys everyone...
Many thanks to the friend who have been always visiting
though I've not been able to update much Cause I've been busy
Things has been hectic..

But I guess thats life


My brother and I decided to buy this huge bottle of jelly beans
At this place called Candy Empire
At Harbour front / Vivo City Mall
The 2 malls are connected but I'm not sure where is the shop exactly...

So ... Life is like this bottle of JellY beans
Some taste good some are just ok.. some are weird/bad
Everyday.. You'll get a different flavoured jelly bean
36 flavours all together I think...
U never really get the same flavour 2 days in a row.. ;)


Now this looks like a table of cutlery right???
Really facinating

Guess again... =) its on the wall.... Wahahhaa

Neways this is in the food court of Ion Orchard
The newest mall on Orchard Road

Do wait for the Part 2... which would be up soon I hope


Check out the freaky faces on the walls weii >.<

This food court is below ground wan
its really HUGE
but I dint wanna so jakun take out my camera
and snap snap snap snap right

And now the food...
Good Lord Help Us ALL!!

Ok starting with what I had

Can you belive that this is known as HOKKIEN MEE?? o.O
It was Weird MAXIMUM
And this was one of those stalls where there seem to be
Quite a number of people buying from
>.<

It was about 6-8 bucks... SG$
The only thing good about it was
the scallop and the prawn...
FRESH!!


Singapore Beef Noodle
1 word
FLAT!!

This may be weird but
I got this feeling its a little too clean
The beef doesn't taste as good..
Soup quite plain Taugeh and soup taste...
and soo on

In the mall is very nice lighting
Though I can't really remember where in the mall is this
But BLUE LIGHTS!!!
I'm quite sold!!

Last random picture for this set....
HEART

Part 2 in the next few days =)

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 6:38 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

hahaha you tricked me with your cutlery picture. That was pretty amazing. I was thinking wow... what restaurant is that.. padahal it was actually a courtfood.

November 23, 2009 at 11:30 AM

apa la food court so cool! hhahahaha.

November 26, 2009 at 3:41 AM

@Felyn

haha.... food court normal mar here...
Where u are everything class very high

@Keane
Haha really.. u shud go have a look if u get a chance... Quite gaya wan wehhh
BUT PACK like CRAP
DO NOT attempt to go alone especially on week eneds

November 29, 2009 at 6:32 AM
ivan using kevin;s account to talk  

its my 1st time commenting on blogs.....oh my...iam really doing it!!!! oh ya...the restaurant looks nice..... ivan here...

November 30, 2009 at 9:00 AM

Post a Comment