Step 106 : Singapore Part 2  

Posted by Bowl in ,

Okie part 2... More of outside the MALL
Ion Orchard Really is quite awesome
Imagine ... Lights everywhere...
Even so... without the Christmas Lights.. =)

Out of the mall... =)


Light and stuff were up really early this year in my opinion
But Good and Well for me =)
Little Light Balls

Ok once again... Ion Orchard
Out side Ion orchard is a huge LED display
Along with the lcd screen as seen below...
Its quite... wow... Really..
You Must see it to belive it

They've also got this
Water shooting out from ground thing

As seen in the previous pic...
And they made it such that light runs through the water which I'm not sure how
But I think is interesting =)

Behold.. the almost 3 story
Glorious Christmas Tree
Its huge... really...
=)

Then just when I thought it was a regular christmas tree..
My bro and I decided to have a closer look

Haha check out what we found
And yes thats my brother

The tree was really awesome lar...
I don't think I've seen a tree this nice before
The ones around Malaysia..
weellll.... Lets just say is cheap looking >.<

Around the corner of the tree was actually what looked like a door
Imagine.. =) you could actually go inside the tree =)
Hehe
And right inside the tree...

Just have a look for ur self =)

Awesome right??
I was just blown away.. =)

If you do get the chance.. a must visit yar =)

Last but not least
My Epic Fail attempt at long exposure
Yes I know it sucks
Wad to do...
Sigh...

Neways... Part 3 will be coming up soon
There are a few more to put up...
=)

Massive Stress week
Exams around the corner...
And Abundance of things to do...
owh welll

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 at 7:02 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment