Step 79 : Revived...  

Posted by Bowl in

Its the time of year where what you did in the past 6 months of so
Tends to reflect on what u have been doing...

Congrats to the many who have attained good results
My classmates =)
Friends... and soo on...


Hmm... food from the giant food court in SS2
Was out with Michael Loon, Keane and Ronald
After one of the leadership lab

In order
Mix chee cheong fun (char siew and Ha aka prawn)
Sea coconut drink/water
Fried Tang Hoon(Chow Toong Fun...)

Here's a funny thing
The chee cheong fun guy came back to ask Ronald
What was the filling he wanted for his chee cheong fun in chinese lar
Den he replied... Ha...
Straight away Michael was like .. o.O
"normally... when I say Ha... the fella repeat wad he said... This one he terus walk away..."
haha =) the power of chinese

Last but not least on that day...
We had Ikan Bakar (burned fish) =p
okok ... grilled.. =.=

I still like the Jalan 222 one better...
same place as the Hokkien Mee stall.. =)


Next....
Jalan Alor Beef Noodle...
This is like one of the best around town lar...
Situated near Low Yat plaza...
All you have to do to get there is
Get to Low Yat Plaza
And WALK

Its decently priced...
And the beef balls are just awesome...
This isn't the regular soup type though
as you can see.. =)

But its certainly fantastically good =)
A must try for people going overseas soon...
Yes.. that means YOu Keane haha


Final bit is
88 seafood Restaurant
At erm...
I think its called Aman Suria

=.=

I really need to find out the name of the place...
Marmite Pork rib
Belacan Kang Kung
And we had Lai Yau Ha

We meaning Siew and I
It was I think reasonably priced cause we had like prawn and all
I would recommend the Marmite pORK Rib...
Really Awesome...

Thank you to those who made a bad day
Not seem so bad

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 5:26 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

im allergic to that Lai Yao Ha you had.. normal prawn still ok.. :D

August 20, 2009 at 9:50 PM

WOOHHOO!! WE GO TOGETHER!!

ahhaha..then I start poisoning everyone in my world to go too! I've been to Ben N Nicks 3 times after you brought me. ahahahhahahaha...bringing different groups of people with me..

Call me to go out! When you go makan with siew..like tomorrow..ahhaha..I really wanna expand my collection of Malaysian Food and spend time with you guys.

Kudos to you, food blogger. Glad that you're okay. =)

August 21, 2009 at 9:17 AM

Ooooh, the sea coconut thingy looks really refreshing!! =D

August 21, 2009 at 7:15 PM

ha = prawn

Thats why that fella walk off. hehe...

yeah.. its restaurant 88, aman suria. I go there all the time.

Dun ler put so much food. hungry ler..

August 22, 2009 at 12:45 AM

Mel...
Poor thing...
But i kinda prefer normal prawns.. =) nicer... or little ones...

Keane...
Jom.. pergi... lols... watch it wei.. dont whack everything.. else after like balloon

Rach...
Yup it was good =)
i had 2 bowls.... really super awesome

Jas...
Haha too bad lar... all the food will be there for u to see =) temptations...

August 26, 2009 at 6:03 AM

*cry*

i want!!!
so terrible! i see all the food and i super crave them!! :( :(
the pictures so nice summore...aih

September 3, 2009 at 5:20 AM

Post a Comment