Step 78 : Exhausted  

Posted by Bowl in ,


Happy Bird Day...
Kepada
Yang Berbahagia....
Puan Sri Datuk Dr Ng Wei Chin
pakar membuat cookie... Abad 21... =)


Alright... more on Kaki Blue
Since is technically over soon
So

Hmm this is one of the plays I really enjoyed
I watched it 3 times..
One with Kevin, Keane, Kel, Melissa
Two with mom, Serene and a bunch
Three with Jas, Mk, Bent, Emmy, Anna, Jamie, Kenny, Adrian and Michelle

I thought the actors were ok...
Not superb or anything
But entertaining lar..
The song were funny
And that one Major Sabar was realy farni
haha
And so were the others lar
If You missed it... poor thing..

This one the part time show happening before the actual thing
Constipated Emmy o.O
Nyahahahaha....

Hmm...
Things has been.. well.. exhausting..
My knees feels super tired..
Like really wan...
My body feels like it can shut down...
None the less...
must pull through right??

Last week end.. spend some time with Jon Yee
We had Kim Gary...


Lychee with aloe Vera...
I love this drink.. Very Fun =)

We shared a french toast as well
On of the okok ones around...
Many people these days
Kinda fail lar make french toast... =.=


This is what I had...
Sliced pork on mushroom rice I think its called
Quite awesome..
Better than Wong Kok Char Chan Teng..
By a MILE

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 8:20 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment