Step 72 : Backlash  

Posted by Bowl in ,

In short to my understanding...
Backlash is a strong/violent adverse reaction

So blessed Birth Day to Jon
We ( Tab, Anna, Mike, Hansel, Kenny, Liz, Tim , Myself...)
Went on Wed to this place lar...
For Jon's bird day
They changed to halal already...
No pork o.O

The question I have is...
Why MUST it be that every action
MUST Have
an equal and opposite reaction??
Everything tends to happen because of something else...

I was early last Friday for practice cause I left class early
Din't feel like staying for class...
Cause my mind was on something else...


Went to Decanter...
Tried to find people...
but tak jadi lar..
Wanted to call some one...
But it din't feel appropriate
and
that person will likely not come anyways...

The french toast was just ok...
(don't buy that)
The spaghetti bolognese was really good actually
Was quite satisfied
(yes... buy that)

Patience is a virtue...
God give me patience...
Cause people can get sooo irritating...
Sigh...
Let others see my good deeds and praise my Father in heaven....

Nope.. not minee
People around me have been getting quite good things...
Honestly I'm quite jelous...
Why ler...
Cause I feel I work really hard...
But the 'blessings' falls on those around me...
Not Me...

Then again... sigh...
yes yes.. I need to count the countless small blessing I've received...

Must watch...
Kaki Blue...
I shall write about it after the show is done...

Girl no 2 from left...
Really reminds me of Salby...
really wan

Backlash is the result of sacrifice...
It will sting...
definately

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 6:53 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment