Step 76 : Short one - satu pendek  

Posted by Bowl in , ,

Hmm a short one since I'm waiting for something...


Curry mee =)
This one is my favourite stall
Really syok wan
When I go there the nice stall aunty will know my order wan =)
haha I just go there call her "aunty...=)"
den she will say ... ahhh sit down lar.. den food will come...

hahaha awesome rite =)


Hmm this nasi lemak sucks.... (apart from the egg la)
In Dp the mamak stall next to the sundry shop =.=

Imagine this... looks good.. especially the egg
sambal looks nicely thick and well like dat lar
but a tasteless sambal.. but only spicey..
the rice was just... ergh.... =.=

So yeah

I was just talking to friends about this issue of complacency...
And how many are just taking the easy way out..
Refusing to step out where its needed and so on so forth

Then I remembered that song portion that goes

I'm not content just to walk through my life
Living in
Through the lies walking in compromises now
We cry out as a generation
That was lost but now is found in the power
Of the cross~~~

I was reminded that I should first not walk in lies and compromise...
Where others fail.... I should be the one to 'sacrifice' and be a blessing to these people

Because...
I too am subject to sin...
For
I too have compromise my standards for convenience

Well from now forth there will be no compromise no matter what the situation...
Sacrifice must be undertaken to unleash power

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 8:18 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment