Step 99 : Its been a while...  

Posted by Bowl in ,

It really has been a while since I've had Carls Jr

A very pleasant place to have burgers...
Provided you can stomach the price lar...
But I think its ok to have it lar once in a while


*The Double Western Bacon Burger*

Double patty with chicken bacon
Ok..It would have worked better with Pork
But ow well... Life's like that

NOO... I din't have 2... The other was Brian's

We actually were at Mid Valley to check out the 'Nikon show'
I was quite worried we won't get to go
Cause Ms Joyce my lecturer actually scheduled class till 4pm >.<
But she turned up sick.. so she had to cut it short

Sorry Mich.. I know u wanted to go..
But I couldn't confirm my timing...

But never mind... poison is still poison

Check this shot out... done with the new
*ahem ahem*
AF-s Nikkor 70-200 F2.8G ED VRII
with
Nano Coat =)

Haha.. Michelle said this.. ahaha
Sorry I just have to tell =)

"AIYO... POISON.... The guard ar.. not handsome aso become handsome d"

For you detail junkies
@ 200mm or 300mm to be exact
F2.8 , Iso 320 , 1/30 , AWB on my D90

This one as well ... only diff is the shutter @ 1/50 =)
Haha nice rite the picture quality

ahaha.. ok Keane... I'm sold =)
70-200 it is... after the mac book pro
and maybe the Micro nikkor..

Last random picture


Glorious pork bacon and Pork sausage
Home cooked goodness
Yes I cooked these for one of my morning breakfast =)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 7:05 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

i cannot believe you had that for breakfast and you didn't share it with me.. :p

October 20, 2009 at 9:27 PM

WOOTTT!!

Si Kena Poisen!!!

YAY!! we sama sama get lah!!

October 21, 2009 at 2:05 AM
-melissa-  

Haha. Nice nice. :) If keane were back there with you guys, I'm sure he'll go for that Nikon show. Sure poison till kaokao, until cannot leave that place. And not to mention eat until he's bloated at Carl's Jr too. haha.

October 21, 2009 at 8:01 AM

@ Melody

Haha u dont expect me to call you over from UNi dont You o.O

@ Keane
Wait lar.. we together gether up size ;)

@ Melissa
Hahaha.. true probably he would
I'm sorry .. I belive Siew and I were the culprits of making him MORE poison

October 24, 2009 at 8:50 AM
-mellissa-  

Hhaha..I think you guys are. It's okay.. hehe. :) I'm glad that he has friends like you guys. You guys are awesome and I miss all of you too. All the makan sessions too! hehe. How i miss that! :)

October 25, 2009 at 8:39 AM

Post a Comment