Step 95 : La Casa Desa Park City @ Water Front  

Posted by Bowl in

I just realized I forgot to post up the pictures on this place....
La Casa ...


Location Desa Park City

They Served this thing called Bickford's Soda
And this was the Lemon Lime & bitters flavour
Ok it was not bitter at all...
Had a nice lemony punch with a well textured soda
You know how some soda can get a bit tooo gasy that all you get is Gas
This was quite pleasant

Yes I was quite fascinated with the bottle
Yes... I took it home =.=

Ok so Kevin had a set lunch thing
Which came with Kiwi Juice
Creamy Salmon with Spinach Fettucine
and a little
Choco Cake

The pasta was well flavoured...
Arguably better than the string of pastas
Delicious offers


This is what I had
Grilled Lamb w Black Pepper Sauce

Fortunately they served the Black Pepper sauce separately
Cause it wasn't very good
Spoiled the flavour of the well grilled well marinated lamb

To me this is the best grilled lamb of the many places I've visited
But the price doesn't justify its worth
So I probably won't be eating this again any time soon

The place is very peaceful
Overlooking a park
And a pond

But over all a good place to eat at...

This entry was posted on Monday, October 5, 2009 at 7:55 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Dude, why there? For the price, you should try Fitou's pastas. Apparently Brian said it's good. But two of the chefs left already, so I really don't know now. Those two cooked for me before, so I really don't know now.

heh.

October 6, 2009 at 11:24 AM

haha i dont know the area lar dude... i know lar u work there before.... you also soo lausy food gang never recommend.. never mention...

i just find out hear say and go lar =.=

October 6, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Post a Comment