Step 98 : Round 2 @ RakuZen  

Posted by Bowl in

Was preety much just too tempted to come back for a 2nd round


Sushi here are quite the very EX....
SO I suggest not coming here for sushi at all
They don't come in twos... everything comes in per peice.. >.<

This beef tepanyaki set
Really.. just good
The beef is so well done... its really worth the money =)

Anyways.. best to come back during lunch time cause their sets are way cheaper....
This set cause RM38 in the evenings and Rm30 during lunch time
And they seemingly gave more meat too
Bigger cut of meat =)


Unajyu don =)
Unagi with rice
it was really quite good in comparison to many others I've had
though I would recommend going for the other stuff more than this
Unless you're such an Unagi Fan =)

Over all
My listings of Jap Food
1.Rakuzen
2. Kenpachi
3 Umai-ya

Zen would fall some where in between there too
But apparently Rakuzen and Zen are related companies...
So ... I tot mite as well not put it up

For sushi meals
1. Sushi Zanmai
2.Sakae Sushi
3. I don't think there's a 3 yet

Sushi King Fails... AWESOMEly

Lastly... My new phone =)
Yay... Though I really wanted the Iphone
It was just way to ex

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 9:47 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

oi? Kasi tengok new phone! ahaha full picture!!

October 13, 2009 at 3:04 PM
mae  

LOL...i like the way you keep saying 'ex' instead of 'expensive'!

and i agree, iphone is very ex!!

October 14, 2009 at 4:30 AM

Mabel, see my blog!

October 14, 2009 at 5:50 PM

haha hey mae =)...
yalar iphone very EX...

keane...
Ish come my blog to tarik mae to ur blog... aper NIII..... cheh... lols... ;)

I'll show u a pic of my new phone soon enough... would put it up together with the next post

October 14, 2009 at 6:34 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
October 16, 2009 at 6:10 AM

Post a Comment