Step 66 : back from Singapore  

Posted by Bowl in

Hey... I'm home =)

Well.. I've been really busy... like... back to back
Its hard to feel delighted from everything.. really..

I mean... if You knew...
I think.. u will feel it.. But I guess you don't
Its ok.. not many knows... not many understands anyways

Too much of everything... Too little of everything else...

If I am wrong... then show me...

If I am right... why not agree with me?

Try as I might.. it changes nothing...
Why the negativity??
You cannot begin to imagine...
Can you really hear me??
Even through this..??

Who knows...

Do you??

sigh...
This is for you...

This entry was posted on Monday, July 6, 2009 at 8:43 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment