Step 68 : Umai-Ya  

Posted by Bowl in ,

Jap food.. and more Jap food
Ok.. after I got back..
I was craving for some Jap..
So I went for lunch with Kevin..
looking for something interesting to makan
And he brought me here


Excellent setting
Nice cutlery
FOod... is.. AWESOME...
but its a bit pricey though

So.. being a little thrifty...
We din't wanna splash on the sushi
Cause it was EXPANSIVe...
like ranges between RM6-13 i think
Not too sure..
So we indulged in bento sets =)

This is what i had...
Beef Bento
The beef was nicely fried...
The taste was just melting...

but the most awesome part I must say was the rice
It was nice soft smooth Jap rice...
Trust u me.. its good especially with the Beef

Kevin had this
Which was very good as well
This tasted a little bit Chinese to me
But it was still very much Jap

ok.. so.. about RM28 per bento set
and there was this promotion to buy some other things lar
for additional $$ of course

But I say this dragon roll
(I think its called that)
Was just nice lar.. icing to the cake...

Excellent Jap food.. at about
Rm30 / head...
Quite worth it.. left really really full




When troubles comes my way...
and Sorrows cease to fade
You're my shelter
In your shadow I confide

When darkness keeps me blinded
The world has left me stranded
You will stand
You hold us in Your Hand

These Words ... really spoke to me this week
You're my shelter...
May it never fail...

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 6:47 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment