Step 65 : More of Singapore  

Posted by Bowl in

This trip is becoming...
sigh... not much to comment

Due to my lack of computer power/soft ware and what not
I am unable to PP my pictures...
So rite... while only post more up when I get back to KL ...
Which will be the Sat Night...
Which likely I won't blog that night cause following day got to go and sing in DH
Which by the time I get back it will be late..
And the following day... Class start

Hmm.. I'm suppose to go out dinnering or lunching
which certain people whom I promised...
Hope got time lar... I think got at least...4 or 5 individuals... looonggg over due

Ow well... sorry.. I'll go out with ya when I get the time... =(

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at 7:50 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment