Step 59 : Post Exam period  

Posted by Bowl in , , ,

Ahh its been a while since I could sit down and think of what to write carefully


My first time hiking...
Was quite a challenge at first...

But I am appreciative of all the friends who kept encouraging me to go on

Sadly when we got to the top...

It was misty and we couldn't really get like super clear shots...

Hmm... More new gear =p
Sold off my 18-200mm nikkor lens in exchange got a Tammy..


This is Super cool... QUality of the pictures rock... You'll see more from this lens soon =)

The past few weeks...
We had a lot of things going on in CY
Among which... A treasure hunt... Photo shoots...

Such an interesting time...

everyone storming around Bangsar Village...
Doing different different things
Searching for the stuff for their groups

There was on particular one which said....
Look for the person wearing this shirt and this shoes

Then u must go get his signature or something...
But apparently some of the teams mis read the info and asked him
"eh can we take your picture"... haha

This here is Wild fire

Musicians, Singers and worship leaders of Calvary Youth
Though actually rite... Banyak orang missing from the picture....
haha
My self included cause .. I took the picture =)

Just Yesterday we had Mabel's Farewell at youth Haha..
we gave her a t-shirt, a medal... and a bunch of digital content
Which I think... was great lar..
Haha it was hilarious ... Especially the GUNNY sack Video...

*kidnap plan*

This was the plan...
.The CA leaders drew up a plan... and executed it...

Just because she was leaving....

They wanted to KIDNAP her haha.. o.O


I hope she was blessed...
All the work and time spent on putting all these together I
think helped the leaders to bond closer as well =)


That night... went to Annabelle's place for her partay...
She growed older today.. so have to celebrate mar rite...
Heh heh.... 21...
I din't really think of taking much pictures.. cause erm.. basically
Everyone was just sitting around chatting and eating....

Got one or two.. but I think I'll not post them up lar...
Good fellowship... but thats about it...
Food was ok.. =)... not bad...

Talking about food.... Here are good things to try....

Popoye's Chicken... Brian Siew and I agree that these are the bestt weii
Brian thinks rite... maybe they put some sort of drug into these chicken
Cause you can just go eat and eat and eat them... soo good..
Must TRY their chicken tenders... =)


This here is Pj Town Dry Pan mee One of the best pan mee around town
You wanna go let me know I'll bring ya Don't ask me to tell you how to go cause...
I scared I tell u wrong direction haha... =p


Lasts but not least... The morning porridge in CRC.... Haha... =p

It really is not bad
Especially the one I had last Sunday

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 10:35 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment