Step 32 : Jialat owh Jialat  

Posted by Bowl in ,

Hmm I got this feeling my D90 is under used...
It barely comes out during the week...
Any Hows....

Here's one of the photos I took during the week...
Its amazing cause this is the first time I've actually ever seen choir from the outside...
All my life I've never 'watched' or 'heard' youth choir...
and that's like after being in choir since form 2... (2003)
Choir days left are limited technically.... haha

I was just taking some time the other day to evaluate the direction in my life
I really must say... its not that fun...
So many things I wish I could do without
And so many things I wish I could have...
Just then I believe God spoked to me to say that everything you have done..
Do unto me... Who ever said it is about you... it is about me...
Just then I was reminded of this song... yess yess...
Danny Gokey sang it in his country week's performance...
But I've never really noticed the lyrics before...
And I must say... I am humbled...

Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting Go
Give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on

Truly cause I can't do this on my own...
Give me one more chance...
Please save me from this road I'm on...
I do not want this burdened life....

This entry was posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 at 2:21 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment