Step 30 : Orphanage Trip  

Posted by Bowl in

Last Monday,

Went with Omega to Praise Emannuel Home..(I think the spelling is right o.O)

Am just amazed with the youth, to imagine the guys were feeding the kids.
Everyone took the effort to clean the place. Played games with the kids
and basically all the usual stuff you would do if u went to an orphanage


Something Tabby came across while cleaning the chairs

Going to this trip was really not my thing
I am no liker of kids...
Seriously... they made me boil...

But on the bright side,

I think the youth and kids enjoyed the time there...
well that defeats any ill feelings I mite have right??

I mean.. if joy could be brought to some one at the expense of such a sacrifice...
Its like if your efforts could make some one happy and you just have to deal with your self.
doesn't that cost become worth it??

Well... Expressing your self is pretty important.
looking at the kids, they were really so excited to just draw and do something.
Not like the average people you find around, they cling to you like glue
Just because you were there with them.
I know I'm not the friendliest person around yet they came to me...

I think these days its not that simple any more for people to express their minds.
A natural hindrance is there. We complicate matters with our will...
Sometimes all it takes is a simple act of speech
Not everyone understands what you're saying but it doesn't mean no one can

Eventually the day drawed to a close... we were super tired...
I've been to this orphanage twice...
And both the times it was a great experience

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 10:05 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment