Step 31 : ahhh d MOON  

Posted by Bowl in , ,

12 March... a full moon...
warewolf come out... wraaa
huh wadd o.O

Past week end... we learned about the armor of God
I realise I recently often loose my train of thoughts
Its like I'm talking about something half way
Then jialat.. I forgot what or why I was talking about that...

It happened a lot of times on last Sat's Cg...
Gila lar...
I hope no one noticed... >.<

This was the activity done by Sis Kath in Keane and Li Sha's cg...
Not bad eh... haha I a bit lazy lar.. activity all...
*Sarah Liew.. take note yar =)*
Heh heh =p... joking jer...

More lego shot of the same lego
I wanan get more.. but rite.. mahal lar.. sigh...

As the day goes by ... the print gets smaller
However the eye sight gets worst
Responsibilities increases by the days...
Leaving those who step up ahead and those who do not behind..

People who do not know what it means to feel pain have no right to talk about it
Some times its the preception... but not everytime...
Every situation is so unique to each individual...
The disparity is very real to each...

2 people maybe in the same dilemma
But attention will be needed to the more fragile one...

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 8:57 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment