Step 92 : Friend's Bday  

Posted by Bowl in ,

Hmm so...
Some were wondering why I put up my pictures on FB
When I technically don't

Quite simple...
I don't see these people often enough neither do I actually have the msn contacts
So.. FB is deemed as the only way possible....

Neways...


It was .. Kay Sim and Christine's bday past week
Dates.. Some how I actually forgot...

So I think a few from the Gang decided to throw a party lor
A surprise party

Standing from left : Ng Joe Hui, Jasmine Cheah , Huey Ching,
Yi Lian, Xinnee, Vincent, Jonathan and Bent
Sitting from left : Hema, Kay Sim, Christine and Kevin

It really has been a while since I've seen most of them...
Life gets busier as you grow older..
and
everyone tends to draw away every now and then

I like this pic...
Preety much says a lot about each character =)

The self made cup cake... cake...
I've really no idea if some one bought them and arranged them
Or .. well .. I don't know lar

The food at Secret Recipe has been getting .. worst
The lasagna.. was.. just.. ok lar
Nothing fancy...
It was a wee bit salty


I kinda like this pic...
Don't really know why...
Its actually really just normal

Bunch of the guys.. and 2 gurls...
All really smart people...
All power brains...
Unlike mine =.=
urgh...

Hmm and once again..
The guy vs the girl

Its odd... apparently.. it was the girl who wanted to arm wrestle Ben =.=
And .. she .. is actually.. quite ... small... size
If I sat on her ....
She'll probably be smashed...
Lols...

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 27, 2009 at 7:32 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment