Step 91 : 3U Beef Noodles - Cheras  

Posted by Bowl in

Ok .. the shop's name...
3u

Near Tayton.. =)
I don't even think I'm getting the spelling right..
So.. away with that


tadaa....
Beef noodle =)
Ok.. this is known as .. Sang Yoke Hor Fun..
In english ... slice meat... noodle??
Its the tender part of the beef lar


My fav...
Prefer this over the spare parts
And extra bits and what not

Of course... what beef noodle is complete without....


This one if you ask me
Beats Jalan Alor in KL
Probably cause its a different style all together
The Jalan Alor one is all kon lou...
With the black mince meat..

Overall I feel this noodles..
Is quite worth it lar..
Though yes.. a bit ex...
6.90 i think for my bowl of noodles..
But it was sure quite the a lot lar

Must have.. :)

This entry was posted on Friday, September 25, 2009 at 9:49 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

6.90 IS NOT A BIT EX! ahahaha..

September 25, 2009 at 10:57 AM

haha u mean its very ex or its Not very ex ler

September 27, 2009 at 5:54 PM

It's not very ex!

ps. My 6 timestable has really improved since I got here. with all the conversion.

September 28, 2009 at 5:52 AM

hahah yes its one pound for you mar right.. haha

ahahah... spend wisely boy...
remember 70-200

September 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Post a Comment