Step 115 : A long awaited update  

Posted by Bowl in

Heys to the many whom still actually come back here to check once in a while
My appreciation to each and everyone of You...

So its really not much...
Sorry but there ain't no food updates...

The first in a REALLY long time family group shot.
It was my uncle's first grandson's full moon.

I wanted to take picture of the food but I really lost my vibe for that
Its not like I'm emo or anything its just obedience to demands that are worthless

My subject for the night was my cousin sister...
Unfortunately... I don't even know her name
She puts nearly everything u give to her to eat in her mouth
And when her mother gave her the green pea

She gave a face and fed her father the green pea...
Haha really cute..


I've learned so much throughout this year
Its astonishing...

More to come...
I Hope...

This entry was posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 at 5:48 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment