Step 113 : Wrapping Up  

Posted by Bowl in ,

Summing up Christmas 09 as well as 2009


Beginning with Christmas
Presentation to me was really just ok...
Most of the pictures are on facebook

I've got a bunch still not edited and posted...
But as time comes I will do them lar

As for my Christmas list...

Thank you to those who got me the key chains
As well as the socks... =)

I actually really got 2 pairs.. =)

Not forgetting the treble cleff cuffs...
They are really much awesome....

As for the most wanted thing of 2009 din't really come
I am saving up for it lar
Half way there....
Hopefully

As for 2009
In short... It has been a more difficult year in comparison to 2008
But is has been a better year in comparison to 2008

The friends have been excellent
And people around me has been so supportive

I really couldn't ask for more...


Though there were many wishes and dreams of 2009 unfulfilled
2010 is yet another year to attain and complete these wishes

Time has been a factor...
Not always being on my side..
I hope no one holds it against me..

Thank you to the friend around
I hope 2010 will be a blast...

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 8:45 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Happy New Year!!! My favourite food blogger, who is blogging less about food nowadays!

January 2, 2010 at 10:29 AM

ummm kawan ah... your hair red wei... tot u should know! hahahah happy new year.

January 2, 2010 at 3:40 PM

liking the last pic much ;)

January 3, 2010 at 3:40 AM

@keane

Welll... food .. is a little well... lesser this past few days...

@Feline

Hehe i know.. er.. like ya its on my head.. i shud know when its red ;) hehe

Happy new year

@Rach
Uhhuh.. i like it tooo

January 5, 2010 at 7:13 PM

In the last pic, everyone's looking off into their futures with expectancy and possibility while I look angry... Why lidat?? Hahah but great photos. :) Send them to us when you have the time!

January 10, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Post a Comment