Step 111 : Youth Camp : Emerge  

Posted by Bowl in

Firstly....
Thank You to all you frequent readers
Who occasionally drop by to check for updates and all..
I've not been able to update a lot due to the pack schedule that I have

Anyways.. The first bit I wanna talk about...
WARNING : ITS gonna BE LONG
Naturally it began in Church....
Notice.. its the last of the RED carpet

Basically... Camp wasn't Hyped....
Which to me was one of the best parts of it
Easily one of the best camp hall's we've ever had
Though I wasn't thrilled by the sound...
But worship was really really awesome

I feel the team manage to TOP every session with a greater one

Appreciation to Wei Chin and Darren Yong
All the musicians...
Not forgetting back up singers
And Youths for continual support


The gathering for Vitamin C
=)
Hehheh
I'll probably remember this time for a LOONG time

The thing most GG I think of camp..
To be honest was the games
Sorry Eric =p

But yeah... the end was kinda sad...
" AND THE MYSTERY MAN IS....
YOU ALLL!!!"

I tell you there was pin drop silence for a moment...

Donald's team won none the less
Congrats =)

Owh yes....
IN memory or poor Elmo
Elmo has been made into a Bag....
Why ...
Cause he probably irritated his murderer or something...


Here's the story

Dr Ng... got fed up with Cookie monster
from
Eating all her cookies
So she killed him

Then.. Elmo found out..
and wanted to tell the world about it
Sooo.. Dr Ng.. to save her self..
KILLED ELMo too...

Then... in order to hide the body...
SHE MADE HIM INTO A BAG...
GASP!!!

haha =)
Sorry Wei Chin...
Just had to do it

But ultimately
Altar time at every session was
Amazing

Its easily the greatest move of the spirit
In years
Too see God work...
Is truly refreshing

No offense to those whom have left
This only applies to me
and its this

'It is easier to leave and go to a place where
Things seems better and everyones all
Fired up
The greater challenge is to continue the tough battle
to wait
And see God work in CY'

Glad to say...
God has moved....

Time and time again
Its not about who is leading who
Its about who God is to You

Camp was really awesome

*the rest are random photos which
I thought were worth putting up*

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 at 5:28 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Nice pics! Looks like a whole lot of fun. Wish I was there. At first I thought the pictures were dark, but it was okay! Nice coloration!

December 27, 2009 at 7:46 AM

hey... thanks...
erm... yeah my pictures tend to be darker.. >.<

its kinda a fact... i always under blast my flash...

neways.. i still owe u an email

December 27, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Oh no..elmo *sob*

December 31, 2009 at 12:36 AM

aiyoyoyoyo....why la whyyyyy :( haha..

January 2, 2010 at 10:06 AM

@chinny

Lols.. it will probably stick with u for a LOOOONg time =)

January 5, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Post a Comment