Step 28: Left Speechless  

Posted by Bowl in , ,

The past week .. my computer has been down
yes yes I had another computer to use...
but right.. I love my pc even more now..
One week using my old pc.. was quite...
some people would call GG...

The cause of the problem???
This

*Geforce 7800Gt*
Imagine wei.. when you on the computer..
got BSOD haha...

Am grateful for the new graphic processor that I got
It is a bit overkill even for my current pc..
But its excellent =)

*Geforce 9800Gt*

hmm moving on...
Many thanks to Jas, Mel and Sam for spending the day with me...
Am grateful for friends like ya all

We went to The Curve and ate at restaurant Fireman... =)
Its Buffet Steamboat.. The type with the grill =)
Loads of stuff...
Pork, beef, mushroom, vege and quite a bit more lar
Honestly I cannot remember =p

Thank you to all who wished me... among whom are
Kevin,Bent, Kenny, Benjin, Eric
Eliza, Rach, Jeelian, Cheryl, Jamie, Mabel, Emmy
Wei Chin, Liz, Adeline, Anna, Mei Peng, Felyn

My class mates...
all the guys ...
Wing, Joshua, Zi Wen, Chin Fei, Sam
The girls..
Mel, Jas , June

I think there were more.. got the belated bday ones too

Thank Kiu You all
Am greatful for friends like you all
To most... thank you for the friendships and the continual blessings
To some I'm sorry I know I ought to know you all better but may we work on that yeah =)

*cookie from Sis Pam during Vday at youth*

What a weekend last week was

Wow... what a weekend it has been...
honestly I never expected it to turn out the way it did...
I'm left amazed yet puzzled... sigh...
Hope has found its way into me... but I am afraid of the things that is ahead...

May the strength that has been given to me last the entire journey...

This entry was posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 2:52 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment